Calm Spring Dental is proud to offer patients in San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding areas with the latest orthodontic solutions, including Invisalign. The world's most advanced clear aligner system will gently and discreetly straighten your teeth and deliver your ideal smile. Talk to one of our team members to determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What Is Invisalign and How Does It Work?
Invisalign is a revolutionary clear aligner system created from digital scans of your teeth. You will change out one aligner set for the next about every two weeks, allowing your teeth to gently and precisely shift into place. We recommend wearing your aligner trays for at least 20-22 hours each day for the best results. After achieving your beautiful, straight smile, you'll need to wear custom retainers to ensure your teeth don't move back out of alignment.
Who Is a Candidate for Invisalign?
Both adults and teens are perfect candidates, with Invisalign Teen featuring blue compliance indicators to ensure adequate usage time. Invisalign addresses a wide range of mild to complex orthodontic concerns, including gaps between teeth, crooked teeth, and a crowded mouth. The breakthrough system can also correct overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites. Whatever your needs are, Invisalign likely has the ideal solution for you.
Why Choose Invisalign?
With all the advantages Invisalign offers, it's no surprise that more and more teens and adults are opting for this proven system for their orthodontic needs. Here's what sets Invisalign apart:
- Discreet Orthodontic Solution: With their virtually invisible appearance and dramatic results, your clear braces will straighten your teeth and enhance your smile without anyone noticing!
- Quicker results: With Invisalign, you'll achieve your straight smile up to 50 percent faster than with traditional metal braces.
- Precise and Predictable: The proprietary SmartTrack material and the SmartForce features make Invisalign effective in correcting complex cases precisely and with predictable results.
- More comfortable: The plastic aligner material is gentle on your cheeks and gum, unlike braces, with their sharp edges that often cut or scrape the inside of your mouth.
- Does not interfere with your life: You can remove your aligners to eat and drink whatever you please and brush and floss with ease.
- Beautifully Straight Teeth: Invisalign's remarkable results speak for themselves. You'll enjoy beautifully straight teeth and a stunning smile!
What Should You Expect with the Invisalign Treatment Process?
During your initial consultation, we will take photos, x-rays, and a digital scan of your teeth. We will also conduct a thorough dental examination. We will use the information we gather to create a 3D model of your teeth and map out your custom treatment plan, with the precise movements of your teeth, the length of treatment, and the expected results. Better yet, you'll get to preview your new, improved smile!
During a follow-up appointment, you will pick up your new custom aligner trays. We will go over how to use them and care for them. You will need to return to our office periodically to monitor the treatment progress and make sure you're on track to the smile you desire. Most treatments last between nine and fifteen months.
Invisalign Invisible Braces Near Me
Visit Calm Spring Dental in San Antonio, TX, to learn more about transforming your smile with Invisalign, the groundbreaking clear aligner system. We invite you to contact our office and schedule your life-changing appointment today!