Calm Spring Dental is proud to provide the families of San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding areas with comprehensive family dentistry services our valued patients and their families can trust. Our highly trained and experienced team is committed to utilizing groundbreaking technology and proven techniques to deliver outstanding care for the best possible treatment outcomes. We look forward to providing you and your loved ones with the quality dental care you deserve!
What Is Family Dentistry?
Family dentistry is similar to pediatric and general dentistry, with a few exceptions. While they all emphasize prevention to maintain healthy smiles, pediatric dentists serve infants to adolescents, and general dentists usually cater to adults. In contrast, family dentistry practices serve patients of all ages in all stages of life. You can essentially think of family dentistry practices as one-stop dental offices that offer an extensive range of preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency services to address all your family members' dental care needs.
Why Choose a Family Dentistry Practice?
Every life stage has unique dental care needs, so it makes sense to visit a family dentist with extensive training and experience working with patients of all ages. Family dentists treat patients from infancy into adulthood, allowing lifelong relationships and trust to develop over the years.
Choosing a family dentistry provider offers the convenience of making one phone call to schedule appointments for yourself, your toddler, teenager, significant other, or even elderly relative. You and your loved ones will enjoy the convenience of getting more services under one roof from a provider you can trust, and your children will love visiting the dentist with you.
What Family Services Do We Offer at Calm Spring Dental?
We provide cutting-edge services with a personal touch. The following are some of the family dentistry services we offer right here at our San Antonio office:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings: Twice-a-year dental exams and cleanings are integral components of preventive dentistry, as they help prevent the onset and progression of dental disease.
- Dental Fillings: Cavity repair with dental fillings prevents the need for involved and costly procedures down the road.
- Dentures: We restore missing teeth using affordable and durable dentures designed to enhance a smile's function and aesthetics.
- Endodontics: Root canal therapy alleviates pain and saves a damaged tooth that may otherwise require extraction.
- Mouthguards: Custom sports mouthguards protect smiles during sports activities, while night guards prevent damage due to habitual grinding and clenching, a condition known as bruxism.
- Oral Surgery: Our family dentistry practice offers oral surgeries such as dental implants or tooth extractions to restore your oral health. Expect outstanding, gentle care.
Pediatric Dentistry: We offer comprehensive pediatric dentistry services, including fluoride treatments and dental sealants, to help combat cavities, especially in cavity-prone children
- Periodontics/Gum Disease Therapy: Gum disease is prevalent in adults, so we use procedures like deep cleanings and antibiotics to treat and manage gingivitis or periodontitis.
- Sedation Dentistry: Our sedation dentistry options allow our patients to relax while receiving the quality dental care they need and deserve.
Quality Family Dentistry Near Me?
We, at Calm Spring Dental in San Antonio, TX, would like to extend a warm welcome and invite you and your family members to experience family dentistry at its best. We are committed to providing our valued patients with outstanding, gentle care and services. Call us and schedule your appointment today!