Calm Spring Dental is fully prepared and equipped to provide safe and quality care to our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are going above and beyond the guidelines set forth by all concerned authorities (Centers for Disease Control, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association) to maintain the safety of our patients, staff, and community at large.
Please expect the following at your next visit:
- Screening of all patients before scheduling and at check-in.
- Temperature checks for all staff and patients.
- Face mask to be worn always by staff and patients ( Patients will need to have their mask taken off during treatment).
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn by every staff.
- Sanitizing stations to include hand wash and sanitizer will be available to all patients.
- Antimicrobial mouth rinses for all patients prior to exam and treatment.
- Continual sanitation and disinfecting of all surfaces in the waiting area and operatory after each use.
- Option for patients to wait in their car if they prefer while waiting to be seen.
- Sterile instruments and devices will be used on each patient.
Your safety is our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Team at Calm Spring Dental